- 17-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (MST)
- 393522 – HQ Human Resources
- Chandler, AZ, USA
- Full Time
This role is responsible for maintaining and optimizing the HCM applications and ensuring the data’s accuracy within the HR landscape. The HRIS Analyst will oversee various complex technical functions related to user security, process workflows, functionality deployment, reporting automation, system integrations, and data management to support and enable HR service delivery.
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Success Factors, Kronos, ADP
- Vendor management, including internal support of all employee and manager self-service functions in partnership with HR functional leaders.
- Support and maintain integrations with 3rd party vendors such as payroll, timekeeping, and benefits administration
- Supporting the Implementation of an HR service delivery model for employee and manager transactions and data queries to create a 100% paperless environment
HRIS/HR Technology Responsibilities
- You’re a strategic thinker with the hands-on capability to bring HRIS and HR technology to a best-in-class state to support the company and people strategy.
- You serve as the subject matter expert and super user for the HCM platform and data management and apply knowledge to maintain effective system utilization, accuracy, and compliance.
- You optimize the HRIS landscape by assessing existing processes, evaluating system functionality, and implementing the strategic roadmap.
- You oversee and partner the deployment of all functionality using a clearly documented release management process for HR technology, including maintenance, upgrades, and releases.
- You manage communication to stakeholders of the business processes impacted by the changes and other related downstream impacts.
- You develop, maintain and enhance user security to allow for self-service while maintaining sensitive HR data.
- You participate in developing the overall strategy related to HR data and systems for the entire employee life cycle.
- You partner with business leaders to define and develop system requirements and improve processes.
- You influence and inform senior management to determine the strategic direction of HRIS and reengineer HR processes to enhance data dissemination and usage within the organization with a global perspective.
- You develop, implement and document streamlined HR administration processes for accuracy and efficiencies.
- You serve as a subject matter expert for HR data management, including general data flow, administration, maintenance, data integrity, security, reporting, project management, and customer support.
- You oversee data integration with other HR and company systems
- You create and maintain process performance dashboards
- You manage and conduct audits as required by law as well as an ongoing process and data integrity audits
- You identify and support the training of users on effective and proper HR systems use
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must have experience supporting global HR teams
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience HRIS; 3+ years SuccessFactors/SAP experience in a global environment
- 5+ years experience in HRIS implementation/configuration support, including direct experience with Compensation, Payroll, and Timekeeping
- Working knowledge of business technology integrated with HRIS, including SaaS ATS solutions
- Knowledge and track record in legal and statutory compliance in the US, EU and Asia with specific experience in General Data Protection Rules (GDPR)
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to evaluate current state, identify opportunities for improvement, and develop a roadmap to drive change
- Exceptional project management skills, time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task competing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint, Outlook with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A passion for process, technology, and innovation
- Team player mentality with flexibility and drive to support initiatives across the HR Team
- Able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Demonstrated ability to act with discretion and have exceptional integrity and judgment in handling confidential information
- Ability to manage change through setting realistic expectations and effective communication skills
- The ability to support diverse teams (Corporate, Plant, Remote & Executive)
- Ability to gather data and present it to senior management
- Ability to break down complex concepts and clearly explain them to people at all levels
- Manufacturing experience highly preferred
- Desired: Timekeeping and Workforce Planning implementation experience