Rainbow Acres – Camp Verde, Arizona
CAREGIVER – DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL – CNA
Are you looking for a change?
We are an active assisted living community located on a tranquil 50-acres ranch setting in
Northern Arizona, providing a beautiful work environment where your compassion for others,
talent, education, and expertise is encouraged and rewarded!
We are currently welcoming detail-oriented, energetic, quick learners interested in assisting
adults with autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders. If this sounds like you, we
invite you to explore the advantages of joining us, including:
• More Time for You! We want your time to count, too—so we provide a full time,
condensed work schedule leaving you more time for family and personal interests.
• We Pay for What You Know: Our caregiving team enjoys wages proportional to their
career accomplishments, education, and certification.
• A One-Trip Work Stop: No more travel time to work five or more times a week saves
you gas money and time.
• Professional Growth: We provide free training, tuition reimbursement, and certification
opportunities to help you be at your best today, and in the future.
• Newcomers Welcome: We embrace the opportunity to train individuals interested in a
career in assisted living and healthcare that want to learn the ‘Rainbow Way.’
• To Your Good Health and Well-being: While on shift, you will enjoy meals from our
kitchen and opportunities to participate in healthy choices like free massages or our
annual flu clinic.
• Provision of personal care.
• Providing friendly, caring companionship.
• Transportation services for appointments or events.
• Assisting residents to, and participating in, on-site classes.
• Administering medications as prescribed.
• Assisting residents to complete household chores.
• Preparing/prepping meals and light housekeeping.
• Initiating in-home activities and nurturing a homelike environment.
• Participating in holistic care-planning and person-centered support.
• State of AZ Caregiver Certification, Certified Nursing Assistant or other certification in
the healthcare field.
• Two years’ experience in a related field.
• College-level courses and/or degree.
• 18 years of age.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Work effectively with diverse people groups.
• Qualify for a Level 1 AZ Fingerprint Clearance card.
• Able to attain CPR/First Aid and Food Handlers Certificates.
• Able to commit to shift as assigned.
• Have reliable transportation.
• Driver license issued by the State of AZ.
• Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
• Possess basic math skills, computer literate, and successfully follow detailed instruction.
• Caregiver certification necessary; commitment to completion of caregiving training and
exam, if needed.
• Full time employees enjoy—
o Health, dental, and vision coverage.
o Tuition assistance for further education.
o Life insurance.
o Retirement plan.
o Employee assistance program.
o Generous sick leave and vacation accrual.
We Have the Extras:
• We gladly reward new applicants who have experience and are currently certified.
• We emphatically support applicants who are new in the field and want to learn.
• Caregivers and residents benefit from on-site supportive services—full service kitchen,
RN-led health clinic, housekeeping service, maintenance, and administrative support.
• Private, 1 bedroom/1 bath Caregiver quarters for sleeping overnight.
• TB test, CPR/First Aid training, and Food Handlers training provided.
• Opportunities to share your talents or learn new skills while assisting residents with
weaving, painting, animal science, music, fitness, gardening, and more.
Right Here! On our Rainbow Acres Website under ‘Online Application’ – Click on ‘submit
our online application’ and get started on your way to a new career today!
Rainbow Acres is an Equal Opportunity Employer